Tina, you are hilarious. Absolutely loved Baby Mama. And I’m digging the nautical-esque look you have going on here. Can I please copy this general idea, but spend about $2,000 less? Okay, thanks.
So, here’s another celebrity-inspired outfit for a fraction of what the original items cost. Let me know what you all think, and if you have enough time, explore Polyvore and try to beat my deal!
- “The Sweetheart” Curvy Jean – Old Navy: $34.50
- PPQ Stripe Top – Oli: $43.27 (I know I can do better than this… Disgraceful!)
- Ruched Front Cardigan – Dorothy Perkins: $35.40
- Strappy Knot Wedge – Go Jane: $15.99
- Squared Corner Color Frames – House of Sunglasses: $9.99
I had to add the glasses… come on, it’s Tina. :)