The lovely Larissa posted a blog about her weekend plans… and now I will copy her. :)
- Tonight is the long-awaited double date with some good friends of ours, Brent and Danelle, at Cheesecake Factory. Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake — 1,000,000,000 calories, chunky thighs and all — here comes the starving pregnant lady to devour you!
- Saturday morning at the crack of dawn, the plan is to go hit up a few yard sales. Last weekend I found some amazing deals (details to come… OH, you’ll flip). The goal tomorrow is to find some sort of a big, old chest to use as a coffee table. We’ll see how it goes.
- Babysitting this Mama’s baby, which will be no problem. I’ve never seen this kid cry — he’s so good! We’ll just see how quickly changing dirty diapers comes back to me.
- Tomorrow evening is a dinner at a pizza parlor to celebrate my wonderful friend Anna’s graduation. The evening is sure to be a blast — her family is Armenian and loud and crazy. They’re my favorites.
- Attending church with the family on Sunday morning… May, or may not mooch off of parents for lunch afterward.
- Pedicure on Sunday afternoon. Lord, how my feet need it!
- Oh, and at some point, I need to watch last night’s episode of LOST. Like Jack’s really going to die. Pshh… He doesn’t, does he? NO WAIT — don’t tell me.
So far, I’m confident I started this weekend out right — by wearing cute shoes and eating a maple bar. What are everyone’s plans?