I love this girl! Usually, I automatically despise any woman that my husband finds attractive… but is it wrong that I agree for once? His whole Uma Thurman phase drove me insane. I don’t get it. Anyway, Katherine Heigl is always so put together, has that lovable, all-American thing going on, and just happens makes some pretty hilarious movies. Knocked Up, hello? One of my favorites.
This look was so inspiring to me. The yellow jacket is what drew my attention at first — the whole kimono thing is really adorable. It takes a confident woman to pull off that color!
So here’s what I came up with using the ever-fabulous Polyvore. If you guys haven’t checked that site out yet, pop on over there soon. It’s so fun and addicting. It’s like playing with paper dolls… without… the dolls. I don’t know. It’s just fun. :)
- Scrunchie Skinny Jean – Wet Seal: $29.50
- Three Tier Tank Top – Wet Seal: $9.99
- Hoodie Cape Jacket – Forever 21: $27.80
- Pearl Buckle Peep Toe Heel – Go Jane: $16.99
- Large Hobo Bag – Target: $29.99
- Gold Twist Bracelet – Bees: $19.80
I could have done better, I suppose… but go ahead and try to beat my prices!
Have a great weekend, everyone! Love!