If you’re like me, you forget to pack a bib in the diaper bag every freaking day of your life and want to smack yourself in the face when your kid gets orange baby food on all their cute outfits after only an hour. No, seriously… it’s an issue. I forget CONSTANTLY.
Anyway, I’ve seen these things called Bib Clips popping up around the internet for some time now, and I just think they’re the most brilliant, practical solution to my problem. You can keep one in your diaper bag so if you are in need of a bib while out at a restaurant, all you need is a paper towel or napkin and you’re good to go!
It sort of reminds me of that napkin-bib-thing they use at the dentist (highly fashionable, you know), but they’re super simple to make if you want to give them a shot.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 small binder clips (Michael’s has cute and colorful ones in the dollar bins)
- about a 15 inches of 3/8″ ribbon (or just eyeball it to fit around the back of the baby’s neck)
- Hot glue gun or needle and thread
Have you ever made your own Bib Clips? How did they work out for you and baby? So far, so good over here!
- Tutorial – Fancy Ruffled Shoe ClipsShoe clips are a fun little accessory that can add life and bit of fanciness...
- Tutorial: Cheery Yarn WreathI know the holidays are over and the whole idea of still having wreaths hanging...
- DIY – Super Simple Pumpkin Decor (which may or may not require something from your bathroom)You saw that right… TOILET PAPER pumpkins. :) Don’t be grossed out… no one will...