A few months ago (okay, six), I posted a photo of an Anthropologie-inspired necklace I made on a whim. I had a few requests for a tutorial, and I know it took me FOREVER… but here it is!
A few things to note:
- I strung the pearls on one 64″ strand of jewelry wire, folded in half. You can use two completely separate strands of pearls if you don’t want to deal with the hassle of figuring out the jewelry clasp and all that.
- If you aren’t familiar with using a lighter to seal the edges of fabric, be extremely careful. You don’t actually have to touch the flame to the fabric to singe it and make it curl up, and you can easily catch the entire thing on fire.
- Also, for the love of all that is holy, pin back your bangs. Hairspray + Flame = Bad Times. I’m speaking from experience.
If you liked this, you may want to check out my other Anthropologie-Inspired Floral Necklace Tutorial.
- Anthropologie “Bonheur” Necklace RemakeMy dear friend Anna brought this adorable necklace to my attention the other morning. She...
- Anthropologie Floral Necklace DIYAlright, so I just spent the last 2 hours making this thing. It was quite...
- Tutorial – Sequins and Nuts NecklaceI’m nuts. You’re nuts. Let’s wear some nuts. I think we’ve all seen some of...