- Bagels covered in an inch of cream cheese. This is where I get angryfists at the normal people who can eat dairy without their stomachs morphing into that of a woman about to give birth. Yes, that bagel I just ate was scrumptious, but I’m currently carrying a 15 pound gas baby. One day I’ll take a picture and show you… you’ll run away in fear.
- Losing a few too many pounds. I know, go ahead stab me now for even complaining. I used to kill girls like me (in my mind), but I have pancake-secretary butt, my boobies are too small and I cry into my pillow. I looked better before.
- Hugs. Sometimes I just don’t want them.
- Birthdays. 24th birthdays to be exact…
- Pros: Presents, free meals & attention (my faves)
- Cons: BEING OLDish & having to spend money on things that are boring and practical like anti-wrinkle cream and Dr. Scholl’s inserts.
If you direct your attention to the right, you will notice I added a new Category entitled Me Being Crazy. It’s about to get scary around here, as I am crazy and have a lot of stories of crazy things I’ve done and continue to do. Consider yourself warned.