First of all, I have to give credit where credit is due. This amazing lady inspired me to try my hand at a different type of flower than usual, and I sort of switched it up a little to make it my own. Enjoy!
Now, I know I say this pretty much every time, but I LOVE THESE FLOWERS. I would jump into a big pile of them, roll around, toss them joyfully into the air and have them flutter down all around me, I adore them so much. (I’m weird, but that’s why you love me. Believe that.)
- Glue (I used a hot glue gun because I apparently like the excruciating 5 second pain it causes my fingertips, but try whatever you have on hand)
- Center: A cute button, vintage earring, cluster of beads… other ideas?
- Backing: Alligator clip, pin back, headband, etc.
- This is another versatile craft and you can pretty much glue it to anything. Use it as a gift topper, maybe? OMG CUTE.
- Also, notice how I didn’t say ‘needle and thread’?? These little babies are no-sew!
- Tutorial: Felt Fringe FlowersIt’s been a minute since I’ve done any felt flower tutorials and I’ve been sitting...
- Tutorial: Rolled felt flowers (no sew!)Hey there, purdy lady. I have a fun little tutorial for you. Remember my felt rosette...
- Tutorial: Felt Pom Pom Flower ThingamabobsI’ve been asked to give some instructions on how to make the felt pom-pom type...