Happy New Year, friends! I hope everyone had a fun and safe yadda yadda yadda. Now get in, sit down, shut up and be quiet. This just got real.
A friend of mine just had an idea. A spectacular idea. An idea I think we can all get behind (that’s what she said). So you know how we all spend like, 20 hours a day on Pinterest and have all these awesome ideas floating around in our heads but never actually tackle any of the projects because we’re spending 20 hours a day on Pinterest? Or is that just me?
Don’t lie, I see all your pins.
Well, Jami suggested this idea to a group of her crafty blogger friends: Pick a project on Pinterest and umm, do it. But do it in a fun and very public way! (TWSS)
Here’s what’s happening:
We’re challenging ourselves and all of you to choose one thing you’ve had your eye on. A new recipe, a new hairstyle, a fabric covered pot, a sunburst mirror, a centerpiece for your future wedding, WHATEVER. Sometime in the next two weeks, complete your project, post a photo to your own blog, then come here and share your accomplishment with the class. We’ll all be able to see each other’s stuff, get even more ideas and inspiration, and hello!? We’re putting our Pinterest obsession to good use. Win-win-win!
Again, your assignment is:
1. Complete a project based on something you’ve seen on Pinterest.
2. Show off your mad skills on your own blog.
3. Come back here fill out the form at the bottom of this post to link up your entry. Deadline is January 15th.
Also be sure to check out all the other blogs who are participating. These girls know their DIYs: What the Graham?!, Baby Gators Den,Design Build Love, Hernando House, Merrypad, and The Stucco Bungalow
Here are a few things I’m considering…
Who’s in?! And you better not make me look stupid. I don’t want to have to show you the ugly cry.
Categories: Me Being Crafty
- Pinterest Partayy Roundup – COMING SOON, I PROMISE, DON’T MURDER ME IN MY SLEEPHiiiiii, remember me? I’m the one who hassled you all to finish up your Pinterest...
- Pinterest Partayy Roundup! Be prepared for extreme awesomeness.I’m SO sorry for being nearly a week late on this, guys. Let’s just get...
- Weekend craftiness: Wreaths and other shenanigansThis weekend, a few of us got together to celebrate my dear friend Alyssa’s 20-hrmphhth…...