I’ve been trying to get back into the juicing groove lately. Since the last post I wrote about my juice cleanse, I’ve been pretty good at keeping up with it a few times a week, but I really have been trying my best to do one a day more recently.
I wanted to share a quick recipe that I’ve been enjoying. It’s so simple, easy to remember, and the ingredients are dirt cheap (and one of them happens to taste like dirt, ha)!
ABC Juice (Apple-Beet-Carrot)
- 2 apples (I chose green for the tartness)
- 2 beetroots (juice the greens too if they look nice and healthy!)
- 3-4 carrots, ends trimmed
Put all ingredients in your juicer and serve immediately. (You guys totally couldn’t have figured that part out on your own. Happy to help.)
Something to be aware of is that BEETS STAIN LIKE A MO. It never fails, I always get this juice on me, no matter how careful I try to be. I once dropped a glass of it outside on the cement and it was stained pink for a month. It’s a pretty color, but COME ON.
That’s my shirt, 3 seconds after making this juice. I’m not making this up here, people!
- Day 7 of Reboot Juice Cleanse – An update, what I’ve learned so far & a few helpful tipsSo, it’s day 7 of the Reboot juice cleanse. I wanted to give you guys...
- I’m done pouting and am back with some hippie juicing stuffDo you love how I went all hulk rage on the internet creepers and then...
- Vegan 101: Tips, pantry staples, recipe sources, more…via The most frequently asked questions I receive are about my vegan diet. I know...