When I threw a bridal shower for my friend a few weeks ago, we played a game called Purse Raid. I had a long list of items – some common, some completely random – and the point was to see which lady was carrying the most in their purse. As I read off the list, I was surprised at the results… I had no idea some people really do carry pepper spray!
The inspiration for this post is partially from the game we played at the shower, but I’ve also seen a blog-tag-what’s-in-your-purse type of thing circulating…
So I’ll get the ball rolling and tag myself!
- My Fauch (faux Coach) wallet
- Address Book
- Victoria’s Secret Free Panty coupon
- “Indulge” 2-month-old birthday card (from Shea)
- The Other Boleyn Girl paperback… loving it.
- Black sunglasses & brown (gotta have backups)
- Dingy makeup bag
- Jane loose face powder
- OPI polish – Shoot Out at the O.K. Coral (I’m bad & paint them at work)
- Great Shakes hand lotion
- Sour Mango Altoids
- Plastic Easter egg… the jellybeans from inside were eaten long ago!
- Gold leaf earrings
- Random pen from work
- Pink Razr… so old and dying.
- Wintermint Orbit gum
- My car keys, complete with Blockbuster Rewards card
Very sad, is it not?