- The election is over. We can all be friends, hold hands and skip through fields of daisies once again.
- Gingersnap Lattes from Starbucks. Heavenly. TRUST ME ON THIS. Why they don’t just call it the Gingerbread Latte like every other winter is beyond me, but they pretty much taste the same.
- Getting the okay from my doctor to spend this Saturday shopping at Union Square in San Francisco. Two fingers in my hoo-ha at yesterday’s appointment showed I’m not the least bit dilated, so all that walking can’t hurt, right?
- Blonde bobs. I knowwww, I’ve been there, done that… but Lordy, they’re sassy and adorable and I just might be wanting one again.
- Christmas decorating. I’m not going to lie, I’m taking a day off next week to put the finishing touches on the nursery, clean house, and put up my Christmas tree. A little early? Probably. Any shame over here? Nope.
- Personalized baby goodies from Shea.
- A bouquet of roses and a sweet note from Justin. There’s just nothing better.
Wow, I actually didn’t put anything edible on this list. If you follow me on Twitter, you know that is so unlike me. Wait, do lattes count? Nah.
What would you put on your love list right now?