Sweet Jerusha inspired me to take a little break from all the negativity (because you all know how much I love to complain!) and remember the things that are great about my life. There really is so much to be grateful for… but it’s just so much easier (dare I say, fun?) to focus on the bad for some reason.
- My best friend, love of my life, and overall hottie, Justin
- Sweet Madeline and her chubby, smooshy, kissable cheeks
- Finding awesome shoes on sale at Target and obsessing over how amazing your freshly pedicured feet look in them (only one toe shows, but still… amazing).
- Trying on size 12 pants that fit you on Christmas to find that they’re delightfully baggy.
- Fitting into size 10 pants that are now slightly loose too.
- Having all your favorite shows come back (Hello, Jack Bauer?! My life has been incomplete without you.)
- Having cute new sweaters that aren’t Maternity to wear to work, eeee!
And one thing I’m not so happy about… because a post wouldn’t be a post without one:
Giganto, Mount Everest pimples that appear on your forehead without warning and screw up your whole day because you now frighteningly resemble a unicorn.