It’s a work in progress, but I think it’s put together enough to show you guys…
1) Justin’s sister Megan prettied up a letter M for the baby on Christmas. I might have stolen it for my area, but at least it’s still in her room!
2) A cross-stitched pink elephant. Because I love fat animals… they just make me laugh!
3) I framed an old photo of Justin and I, along with one of my favorite cards he’s written. Looking at that reminds me of how sweet he can be. :)
4) An old can covered in pretty paper holds pens and scissors.
5) My DIY pincushion from a few weeks ago.
6) Inspiration/photo board with lovely things that put me in a creative mood.
7) The Butterfly art project I made from scrap paper
9) Pretty stacked boxes from Target (on clearance, score!) hold rolls and rolls of cute ribbon.
10) A ribbon box that was given as a birthday gift from Shea.
And there you have it — the space where I waste the most time. :)