I feel like if I actually tried to write anything of substance right now, all I’d be able to get out was the opening line of the Spongebob song. So due to the fact that my brain is currently taking a vacation somewhere between Gabba Land and Bikini Bottom, I’ve compiled a list of things that have made me smile lately. Cop-out post alert!
- A shop called Wee Little Stitches. Cross stitch patterns for Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, Pretty in Pink and The Princess Bride?
I don’t care if it makes me a geek, I want dem.
- Sons of Anarchy. Justin and I started watching on Netflix a few weeks ago and immediately became addicted.
What? Doesn’t a show about a biker gang seem like something I’d be into? By the way, Justin wants a motorcycle all of a sudden. Don’t even get me started.
- Hair tutorials, specifically ones involving braids.
(via …love Maegan)
- Essie nail polish. Okay, you guys. After this post I took your advice and went out and bought Nice is Nice. My life has been changed foreva. This polish is the best!
- Having a little extra time for craftiness.
- Last, but not least, my sweet babies.
Maddie with her cousins on Easter. Such a big girl.
Always sleepy Jack with always sleepy mama.
(I omitted my vampire books and shows for the sake of not looking like a complete crazy person. But yeah, those too.)
What are you loving lately?