- Pesto Bagel with cream cheese
- Fruit by the Foot
- Raspberry Lollipop (to ease the morning sickness)
- Giant glass of lemonade
- 2 Packages of Easy Mac
- enough Goldfish to feed a gaggle of toddlers for a week
- an italian cream soda (I hunted this thing down on my lunch… the craving set in around 10am and wasn’t giving up!)
Yep, I’m treatin’ this baby right… by paving the way for obesity!
I’m slightly confused by the random food cravings. At certain parts of the day, it’s all I can do not to sneak out of the office and go buy a fatty bean and cheese burrito from the mexican restaurant next door, and other times all I want is lemonade.
For those of you who have been pregnant, what have your freakish cravings been? Have you actually ever wanted pickles and ice cream? Have the rest of you ever witnessed a pregnant friend’s crazy eating habits? Help me feel normal here. :)
The lovely Larissa posted a blog about her weekend plans… and now I will copy her. :)
- Tonight is the long-awaited double date with some good friends of ours, Brent and Danelle, at Cheesecake Factory. Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake — 1,000,000,000 calories, chunky thighs and all — here comes the starving pregnant lady to devour you!
- Saturday morning at the crack of dawn, the plan is to go hit up a few yard sales. Last weekend I found some amazing deals (details to come… OH, you’ll flip). The goal tomorrow is to find some sort of a big, old chest to use as a coffee table. We’ll see how it goes.
- Babysitting this Mama’s baby, which will be no problem. I’ve never seen this kid cry — he’s so good! We’ll just see how quickly changing dirty diapers comes back to me.
- Tomorrow evening is a dinner at a pizza parlor to celebrate my wonderful friend Anna’s graduation. The evening is sure to be a blast — her family is Armenian and loud and crazy. They’re my favorites.
- Attending church with the family on Sunday morning… May, or may not mooch off of parents for lunch afterward.
- Pedicure on Sunday afternoon. Lord, how my feet need it!
- Oh, and at some point, I need to watch last night’s episode of LOST. Like Jack’s really going to die. Pshh… He doesn’t, does he? NO WAIT — don’t tell me.
So far, I’m confident I started this weekend out right — by wearing cute shoes and eating a maple bar. What are everyone’s plans?
Tina, you are hilarious. Absolutely loved Baby Mama. And I’m digging the nautical-esque look you have going on here. Can I please copy this general idea, but spend about $2,000 less? Okay, thanks.
So, here’s another celebrity-inspired outfit for a fraction of what the original items cost. Let me know what you all think, and if you have enough time, explore Polyvore and try to beat my deal!
- “The Sweetheart” Curvy Jean – Old Navy: $34.50
- PPQ Stripe Top – Oli: $43.27 (I know I can do better than this… Disgraceful!)
- Ruched Front Cardigan – Dorothy Perkins: $35.40
- Strappy Knot Wedge – Go Jane: $15.99
- Squared Corner Color Frames – House of Sunglasses: $9.99
I had to add the glasses… come on, it’s Tina. :)
Alright, I’m about to let you in on a little secret that I’ve been keeping for about a year. You have to realize that It’s not going to be easy for me — I’m putting myself out there BIG TIME — so I need your word as my friend not to completely disown me. Are you in?
Okay, so I have these jeans. Three pair of them, actually. And they are absolutely flawless. The fit minimizes any and all flaws in the butt/hip/thigh area, the length is ideal for wearing 4″ stilettos (high-waters, no thanks), and the wash… Ohh, the wash… ultra dark and slimming and perfect and fabulous and you get it already, so I’ll shut it.
Anyway, these great jeans are only $24.99. Seriously! So, if you’re asking yourself what the big, dark secret is, let me just say is has to do with where I found them. I– I can’t even bring myself to say the name, but I’ll give you a hint:
Take this man’s initials…
add it to one of these…
and let the horror ensue.
Anyway, Mixit brand jeans are great, I love them, and I don’t care if my Great-Grandma shops at Penny’s owns a pair… I’m still rockin’ em.
Some time ago, I realized what a brand name junkie/sellout I am when it comes to perfume. It’s sad, really. If you take a look at my current collection, you’ll find something creepily similar with each one. Just try to put your finger on it… haha.
Something blonde and umm… hoochie perhaps? Well, I guess I’ll cut Gwen some slack on the hoochie part… she’s cool, and I actually favor L.A.M.B. over the others. But Britney and Paris? When did I subconsciously decide I wanted to smell like an attention-craving panty-ditcher? I’m thinking it’s time for a change.
So, what is everyone wearing now? What are your favorite scents? I am in desperate need of something new. My trusty fall back is Victoria’s Secret Vanilla Lace (mmm, smells like cookies), but perfume-wise, I could use some help. :)