- The Pioneer Woman: First of all, the lady is hilarious. I can’t tell if she’s joking half the time or not (you’ll have to check it out to see what I mean), but it seems as though she used to be a real diva before she settled down and had kids. Now, she spends her time taking care of her family and loves it. She has a few different parts of her site, including a photography section, but the one I’m finding I love the most are her recipes.
Try her take on lasagna — it really is the best!
- Cake Wrecks: Lisa showed me this blog and I’ve been cracking up ever since. The commentary isn’t even necessary half the time — the hideous cakes pretty much speak for themselves.
- Tip Junkie: Whoever runs this one is my new BFF. This is a great source for DIY ideas of all sorts (especially for the scrap booking type), and she always has plenty of contests and giveaways.
- This fabulous article on being more assertive, written by the inspiring Gala Darling. And while you’re over there, poke around a bit and check out some of the other things this pretty purple-haired lady has been up to — such a fun read.
- The Maxi Dress (whose name always has me struggling not to stick a “pad” in there somewhere) really has won me over. I think it was Ashlee Simpson that did me in on this one. She just looks too cute. You know, in a hippie, pregnant sort of way.
- Two Words: Jamba. Juice. I went through a phase where I couldn’t stand the sight of the stuff, but with the revamping of the menu (which slightly confuses me, I have to admit), they brought back an old favorite — the Strawberry Surf Rider (formerly known as the Strawberry Tsunami)… Strawberries, lemonade, peaches, lime sherbet – man, oh man. Oh yeah, here’s buy one, get one free coupon, perfect for a cheap date, yesss.
And that would be all for now, my lovelies. What are some things that are making you swoon at the moment? Spill it!